Moved from Tumblr...

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Just testing out this whole “blogging” thing; apparently it’s what hip people do. I’m pretty certain it’s on Stuff White People Like, or it will be there soon.

I’ve never imagined that I have anything going on that is even remotely interesting enough to blog about, and being a mediocre-at-best writer, well, you see where my problem lies. Then I discovered the world of food blogs, and my eyes were opened. I like food, I like the intranets, so why can’t they come together in tasty harmony right at my computer? Unfortunately, one has to write somewhere above a third grade competency to even blog about something as common as food. I was blogless, and forever blogless I would stay. I went on, floating through the blogosphere, yearning for that idea that would catapult my internet writing career, and then it hit me. I do have something uncommon to write about, that will interest readers, that will, God willing, take their thoughts away from my lackluster writing. I have a wood-fired brick oven, made by yours truly! So please, focus on the pizza, the bread, the paella, the oven. Whatever you do, don’t focus on the writing. Let the blogging begin!

Posted by Growing Dallas at 12:48 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment